Our Team Guide to ROBOTICON Tampa Bay 2016 has just gone out to coaches for all participating ROBOTICON teams, and can also be found linked here, and on our ROBOTICON Agenda page, along with the full event program.
Coaches and students, please read the Team Guide carefully and let us know if you have any questions or would like more information about anything. There’s a lot here, but there’s a lot at ROBOTICON this year, thanks to the University of South Florida College of Engineering, the USF College of Education and many of our other great event sponsors.
Some important and time critical items:
- Teams must have Consent and Release forms for all members to participate in ROBOTICON
- Deadline to enter the ROBOTICON Challenge is October 3, by midnight. Submit entries HERE
- Young Women in STEM Event – Coaches, register participating students by October 6 HERE – please read registration information carefully
- Student Ambassadors, STEAM Educators Conference & Team Shadowing Volunteer Application HERE by October 6th.
- Send Team photos and team logos for arena video rolls to Scott Ertz, of PLuGHiTz Live by October 5
We’re really excited about ROBOTICON 2016 at the University of South Florida Sun Dome Arena, and we hope you are, too! We have a lot in store for you, and look forward to seeing you soon!