You or your Company can join the team as a Donor, Partner, or Sponsor for our 2022, which will mark the 10th anniversary of this signature Youth Robotics Showcase experience!
Click the button below to see our Sponsorship option for our 2022 event!
Great For Business!
As a sponsor of ROBOTICON, your brand will be presented to thousands of attendees, participants, social media, and live streaming viewers!
Need highly skilled engineers or other professionals? These students are your next generation workforce!
FCDI is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and whether you record your contribution as marketing expense, or as a charitable gift, all contributions to FCDI for ROBOTICON are deductible as described in current IRS tax guidelines.
Great For Students
Studies show youth involved in competitive STEM programs are more likely to
- make a successful transition to college,
- pursue their interests in science, technology and engineering, and
- become involved and productive members of their communities.
Mentor guided competitive STEM program participation provides students with a positive experience in a challenging team activity that
- builds relationships,
- teaches new skills,
- drives home the value of teamwork,
- raises interest in serving others, and
- helps students build their understanding and interest in science, engineering, technology and related careers.
Click image to download our 2019 Post Event Report
FIRST alumni are:
- Significantly more likely to attend college (88%)
- More likely to aspire to post-graduate degrees (77%)
- Twice as likely to major in Science and Engineering (55%)
- 10 times as likely to have had an apprenticeship, internship, or co-op job in their college freshman year