Meet FCDI’s Family of Partners, Sponsors, and Donors
for ROBOTICON 2018
You or your Company can join the team as a Donor, Partner, or Sponsor
Great For Business!
As a sponsor of ROBOTICON, your brand will be presented to thousands of attendees, participants, social media, and live streaming viewers!
Need highly skilled engineers or other professionals? These students are your next generation workforce!
FCDI is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and whether you record your contribution as marketing expense, or as a charitable gift, all contributions to FCDI for ROBOTICON are deductible as described in current IRS tax guidelines.
So go ahead and click the button to download the ROBOTICON Sponsorship Info deck.
Great For Students
Studies show FIRST students are more likely to
- make a successful transition to college,
- pursue their interests in science, technology and engineering, and
- become involved and productive members of their communities.
FIRST program participation provides students with a positive experience in a challenging team activity that
- builds relationships,
- teaches new skills,
- drives home the value of teamwork,
- raises interest in serving others, and
- helps students build their understanding and interest in science, engineering, technology and related carriers.
Click image to download our 2018 Post Event Report
FIRST alumni are:
- Significantly more likely to attend college (88%)
- More likely to aspire to post-graduate degrees (77%)
- Twice as likely to major in Science and Engineering (55%)
- 10 times as likely to have had an apprenticeship, internship, or co-op job in their college freshman year
Ready to Join our Distinguished Team of Sponsors?
If you need more information or are ready to initiate a sponsorship contribution, click the button below. You’ll be presented with a short form to connect with with FCDI’s Executive Director.
ROBOTICON is a program of the Foundation for Community Drive Innovation (FCDI), a registered 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions to ROBOTICON through FCDI are tax deductible as permitted by law.
All content on this site is copyrighted and may not be reused without the permission of FCDI.