The Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI) is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of professionalism, diversity and inclusion in all our programs. We embrace and encourage differences in race,color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, income or any other characteristics that make our program participants unique. All our programs are guided by the FCDI Code of Conduct , by which all participants, from adults to students, as well as volunteers and guests, are expected to abide.
FCDI Code of Conduct
Everyone at ROBOTICON and any other FCDI event or program is expected to:
- Behave in a mature and respectful way, that emphasizes the value of others and respects individuals and the community.
- Ensure the safety of all participants by following established protocols at all our events and programs.
- Refrain from any acts of bullying, harrassment, profane or insulting language, or any form of actual, threatened or implied violence.
- Report any unsafe or threatening conduct to organizers or other relevant program supervisors.
- All FIRST participants (in an in-person event) must provide a FIRST consent and release form, and all volunteers must complete a volunteer agreement and disclosure form.
Anyone in violation of our Code of Conduct may be asked to leave an event or program.