Free & Open to the Public!
- Teams Register HERE
- General Admission tickets (Free!) HERE
- Register for STEAM Educators Conference HERE
- Sponsor ROBOTICON HERE
We’re grateful to the University of South Florida for generous support in making ROBOTICON 2016 possible!
About ROBOTICON Tampa Bay
The mission of ROBOTICON is to provide FIRST K-12 Robotics Teams with a high-quality, post-season competitive event that provides opportunities for pre-season skill building, networking, and college and career readiness experiences. The event also provides a fun and unique way for the general public to enjoy this “Sport for the Mind” and see and enjoy the hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics that FIRST offers. ROBOTICON Tampa Bay is made possible by the generous support of the University of South Florida, Hillsborough County and other fine organizations and businesses. Please visit our Sponsor page to learn how you can help support our next generation of science and technology leaders!
- FIRST Robotics Competition off-season competition
- FIRST Tech Challenge scrimmage and build day
- FIRST LEGO League practice and training
- FIRST LEGO League Jr. min-Expo
- Workshops for all programs, provided by teams, alumni, business and tech professionals
- ROBOTICON Challenge Awards
- Innovation Fair
Teams from around Florida, the nation and international teams are invited to join in the fun and learning each October in Tampa!
Visit our Media Page for photos and video of past events, and visit back often for news & updates about our 2016 event!