We’re very happy to announce that SOLIDSWORKS has joined us an in-kind ROBOTICON Sponsor, donating some pretty cool prizes for the ROBOTICON CAD Challenge! Winners of the inaugural ROBOTICON CAD Challenge will receive:
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition 2020 – 2021 – Access the power of the complete SOLIDWORKS Desktop portfolio, including CAD, Simulation, CAM, Visualize, and so much more. With SOLIDWORKS skills, you will have a clear advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets. The SOLIDWORKS Student Access License takes you out of the classroom to extend your learning experience. The Student Access License is designed for students and educators that currently use the SOLIDWORKS Education Edition at their school. Certain restrictions apply. Only schools can request eligibility.
VIP passes ($100 value) to attend 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021 February 8-11, which includes the opportunity to take any SOLIDWORKS certification test at no-cost! Here’s some of what ROBOTICON Challenge winners can enjoy at 3DExperience World 2021:
- Certifications: Each VIP add-on conference pass includes access to Monday’s Pre-Conference Certification Exams on February 8th from 10:00am–2:00pm EST. A complete list and description of all the Certifications offered at 3DEXPERIENCE World can be found here: https://www.3dexperienceworld.com/certification You can register for Certification through the conference registration process.
- Technical training at 3DEXPERIENCE World is held in both lecture-style breakouts as well as panel discussions. The breakout sessions give attendees classroom style learning on a wide variety of topics, taught by industry experts.
- Student Career Fair: A Unique opportunity to get one-on-one time with Human Resource representatives from several of our SOLIDWORKS customers. Brush up your resumes and interview skills for this great opportunity. *This session is open to all registered college and university student attendees only.
- Life After School: A SOLIDWORKS Customer Panel Discussion: Ever wish you could speak directly to industry professionals and ask them for career advice? Now you can. At 3DEXPERIENCE World you will get to hear from notable SOLIDWORKS customers about what life could be like after graduation and the steps you should take to boost your career.
- Model Mania 3DEXPERIENCE Student Challenge: Students are invited to participate in a model mania challenge using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. All participating students, will get access to the platform for FREE for 6 months. Refine your design skills using 3D Creator or 3D Sculptor and share your design on the Student Swym community. Stay tuned, registration information will be shared soon!
Thank you SOLIDWORKS!