ROBOTICON Tampa Bay is produced by experienced FIRST volunteers and alumni, with exciting game play by students from around the state, providing great photo and film opportunities, and high quality STEM education, technical, industry and business story material for print or digital media. FIRST teams do amazing work, in school and out, give great interviews and have a story worth telling.
If you’re a member of the media and looking for some powerful news and photo opportunities about STEM education, youth innovation and an exciting academic robotics competition,FIRST is for you, and ROBOTICON provides a premier opportunity to see FIRST learning in action.
Visit our contact page if you’d like to learn more about media sponsorship and coverage opportunities at RobotiCon Tampa Bay for our 2014 event this fall.
2016 Event Media
- Robots will take over USF this weekend for Roboticon Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Times
- Pinellas Robotics Team Builds More than Machines – WTSP Channel 10
- 2016 Event Photo Album – Flickr
- 2016 Post Event Report (PDF)
- 2016 FIRST Looks Interview – PLuGHiTz Live Radio
2016 Tampa FRC Kick Off
2015 Media Coverage
- Tampa Bay Times Weekend Pick
- Robotics competition brings STEM-focused K-12 students to Tampa – 83 Degrees Media
- Tampa RobotiCon: Today’s Geeks, Tomorrow’s Billionaires! – Monkeys Fighting Robots
2015 Press Releases
2015 Event Resources
Tampa Bay Times Newspaper in Education (NIE) ROBOTICON Issue
Interviews & Video
Tampa Bay Community Network Promo
2015 Photo Gallery – Courtesy Tom Hill Photography
ROBOTICON Audio Slide Show
2014 ROBOTICON Gallery on Flickr
With Gratitude to Photographer Tom Hill for his contribution of time and talent to capture the fun and energy of our ROBOTICON events!